Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Should I send them out?

I made 2 more blocks to substitute 2 blocks that none of the secrets and tips can manipulate them. They are 2/8 inch short of 12.5' so I don't think adding another strip can help. Ms. a Little Short and Ms. Almost Right will stay with me - no pictures for these 2 blocks hee hee :-)


These 6 pair of beauties will take a trip to 6 towns.


I squared up all of them to 12.5'.


No pressure here my friends. Should I send them all to my teammate now? Is it too early to send out? I have so much of free time to finish early. No kid, one dog, and a low maintenance husband are a good combination for a beginner quilter like me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are beautiful. I say go ahead and send them. Although I may be a bit biased! I guess this means that I should get started on my own.:)

    ReplyDelete